• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Avengers #1 Sketch Covers (I Am An Avenger) Megathread

3,331 posts in this topic

Here's mine

Good when compared to mine, not good compared to Seans! :o

We shouldve kicked his

Was he not doing water colors?

I believe he was as he asked what kind of medium I wanted. However, like DevilsRain, I chose a black and white character so I didn't expect watercolors. I would have been cool with a sketch from the waist up but from two sketch covers I saw at his table, it seemed like he was only doing head sketches for blank covers.

Man I go to work for 8 hours and missed all the fun in the Avenger thread :D

First off let me say thanks to Chespirito -I think my Clay Mann Doom is one of the sickest colored Doom sketches I ever seen also.

Mad Dogz- I hope you get your Mann sketches soon also. :wishluck:

NYcomics Sean -thanks buddy

Greedo- I agree with you. I want to say it is in the top three for sure. but man there are a lot of excellent C. Mann sketch covers out there already.

but what I will say since this one is mine is

DOOOOOOOOOOOM conquers all so Sayth Dooooom,and so it shall be . :P

And Brian if you got the best Sketch from NYCC2011 put it on the boards so we can all soak in it's Glory. I already seen alot of excellent covers I would love to compare it with your Masterpiece.

I wonder if it is that Jones gem? hm