• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Avengers #1 Sketch Covers (I Am An Avenger) Megathread

3,331 posts in this topic

Angel always sketches at shows. A couple of years ago he was sketching for free at Wizard World Philly.
He had a flock of people around him at the Wizard Chicago show and he was telling stories how people were asking in for sketches and offering big money and he would turn them away, because the show for him was about showing off his art and meeting people not sketching the whole time :shrug:

Here are two of the books I finally got back from Wizard World. Im very disappointed with the grades - but oh well.

Billy Tucci - Black Cat, Michael Golden - Dr. Strange.

Tucci killed the back of the book with colored pencil, and Michael Golden had some rub off as well. I might be able to fix the Golden at some point if i have it colored, but I dont think the Tucci can be saved.

docstrange.jpg

blackcat.jpg

Here are two of the books I finally got back from Wizard World. Im very disappointed with the grades - but oh well.

Billy Tucci - Black Cat, Michael Golden - Dr. Strange.

Tucci killed the back of the book with colored pencil, and Michael Golden had some rub off as well. I might be able to fix the Golden at some point if i have it colored, but I dont think the Tucci can be saved.

docstrange.jpg

blackcat.jpg

Those are both (worship)

That Dr. Strange is awesome!