• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Avengers #1 Sketch Covers (I Am An Avenger) Megathread

3,331 posts in this topic

Thanks guys!

Since the 2nd printing covers arent really color friendly,ive decided play around with this one.

Maybe adding the colors first and then inking will result in a decent cover but from what i can see the colors do not sink into the paper,so the result is lighter tones and some pooling.

seq0123.jpg

Thanks guys!

Since the 2nd printing covers arent really color friendly,ive decided play around with this one.

Maybe adding the colors first and then inking will result in a decent cover but from what i can see the colors do not sink into the paper,so the result is lighter tones and some pooling.

seq0123.jpg

:takeit: looks awesome

429781230_o.jpg

I was happy I was able to get a sweet sketch, but I was bummed that I could not get a full figure..............all I need is a Cap w/ legs to finish my Sale full figure commissions- Spidey, Hulk, DD, and Cap

lol

that is def. my keeper cap for now.............I wont crack it and have him draw new legs because I know that wont use the space of the blank cover properlly.......likely I will just wait and get a new one when I can :)