• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS - Fantastic Four CGC High Grade 10, 17, 23, 24, 27, 29, 46, 52, plus misc.

131 posts in this topic

I have a few books I'd like to move quickly if possible. Some of these will be going off to CGC if they don't sell here. Thanks for looking! First :takeit: wins - feel free to shoot me a PM. I am going to be adding books as the weekend progesses. Most books are raw - I might throw in a few CGC graded books as well.

Free shipping is for US only - I will ship elsewhere at the exact shipping rate.

Fantastic Four #10 VG - Signed by Jack Kirby on the title page. $250 shipped

**Copy suffers from some browing on the interior covers and marvel chipping otherwise a very solid copy.

ff10.jpg

I hate to see this one go but I decided I am going to go for a CGC 9.6 of this book. I picked this up as a 9.4 and I agree. There are some very light spine ticks, a very light dust shadow and some light creaminess on the interior cover but otherwise beautiful. The corners are gorgeous and the cover is flat. Feels amazing in hand. I will definitely be getting this one graded if it doesn't sell here.

Fantastic Four #46 NM 9.4 - $500 shipped

ff46-3.jpg

ff46-bc.jpg