• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So how long does it take...

6 posts in this topic

In general for recently released modern comics to start popping up on ebay cgc?...

Anyone ?.. I suppose about a month or two time between sending the books to cgc & them getting graded & sent back ?.. Is that about right in most cases ?..

Eagerly awaiting for some GL & Brightest Day & Some of the new avengers series that are out/coming out soon to pop up on ebay :D

If you know you will want them slabbed but don't want to deal with the hassle of getting them and shipping them or the disappointment of the occasional 9.6 or lower, you should contact someone like BeachBum here on the boards. It runs $35 for most books and if you are doing a few he will hold them to save on shipping.

He has been simply outstanding, not only taking care of the books I requested but also by spotting new releases with card covers that I was not aware of.

I know others offer similar services if you want to shop around.

The two-month turnaround seems about right, perhaps a bit less.