• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Vengeance of Vampirella #1 Royal Blue

11 posts in this topic

Anybody see the Vengeance of Vampi #1 that sold for $25 on eBay two weeks ago...?

CAUSE I DIDN'T.

:mad:

Sigh. I really hate eBay. Had I seen it, it certainly wouldn't have sold for that. One of 100, only the third I've seen on eBay, and it sells for $25. I paid $100 for mine.

:cry:

Anybody see the Vengeance of Vampi #1 that sold for $25 on eBay two weeks ago...?

CAUSE I DIDN'T.

Sigh. I really hate eBay. Had I seen it, it certainly wouldn't have sold for that. One of 100, only the third I've seen on eBay, and it sells for $25. I paid $100 for mine.

I am more shocked that Vengeance of Vampi #1 is considered a Copper? :o

CAUSE I DIDN'T.

I am more shocked that Vengeance of Vampi #1 is considered a Copper? :o

yeah, yeah, yeah, whatevah.

It would have gotten buried in Modern. I know the audience. ;)

I do a manual search for Vampirella blue several times a week. I must have just thought it was the second print and not looked closely enough. RAGE. And tacos.

You and me both.

I was just....annoyed...to see the Vengeance #1 sell for $25.

Frick and frack.

Ah well.

Booo. + I still need to complete the run with #s 19-25. I stopped buying them after #18 and when I got back into comics couldn't find nice ones. meh.