• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My Humble NH GraniteCon Report(with lots of pictures)

48 posts in this topic

Yes!!! I see she has her gloves on!
I try to send them to everyone :grin: .

I remember getting a package from you one time that had gloves in it. I threw them away thinking, "who the hell uses gloves as packing material?" lol

And I should've had you pick up something from Charles Wilson for me! :cry:

I remember getting a package from you one time that had gloves in it. I threw them away thinking, "who the hell uses gloves as packing material?" lol

:roflmao:

Nice writeup. I saw this link posted on Facebook and it kinda freaked me out, I was standing right next to you when Sara was drawing the Punisher pic. I bought some prints from her right after.

:banana::banana::banana: Welcome to the Boards! :banana::banana::banana:

Nice writeup. I saw this link posted on Facebook and it kinda freaked me out, I was standing right next to you when Sara was drawing the Punisher pic. I bought some prints from her right after.
WTTB :) (Hope you survive the asylum :insane: )

Those were your special comic handling gloves for the Locke & Key: Head Games Jetpack Edition #1. doh! That cover can really show a lot of fingerprints.