• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Flash #123

17 posts in this topic

I bought this nice looking Flash #123 from Dale Roberts at last weeks Motor City Show. I was happy with the pricing from Dale (as usual). What do you think this falls in as? (I have my guess but I'll wait to chime in later.) Note: no tear on the back, top middle.

flash123.jpg[/img]

flash123b.jpg[/img]

Thanks!

Thanks for the responses. In hand, I think it's a solid 6.5. Way too nice for a 6.0 IMO. I was wondering whether it would be a 7.0. I think I'll play it safe and stick with a 6.5.

Thanks for the responses. In hand, I think it's a solid 6.5. Way too nice for a 6.0 IMO. I was wondering whether it would be a 7.0. I think I'll play it safe and stick with a 6.5.

You've got it in hand so you're the expert! Grading from scans is just guesswork.

6.0 IMHO Cool book!!
If you were to sell I would go with 6.0 instead of 6.5 (thumbs u

Maybe in 30 years I'll sell it. lol I thought it might creep up to a 7.0.

With all four corners rounded like they are 7.0 is not going to happen,are you going to submit to CGC? If you do let us know what grade they give it.

Here is an example of a 7.0as5053589.jpg