• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A good read for the kids out there.

12 posts in this topic

Hi,

I have kids that are 6 and 7 years old and I am always looking for stuff for them to read. If that stuff has a comic book slant, all the better.

I found this person at last years Heroes Con. He has kids the same age and is writing them an on going saga. I bought the first three books and the kids love them. Its got dragons and heroes and fairies, trolls, you name it.

It is called the Dreamland Chronicles.

Here is a link: http://www.thedreamlandchronicles.com/archive/

The really neat part is you can read it online. My son read all three books and then I found the website. He started reading the next book on line until he got to the last page.

Always nice to share your hobby with your kids. I even bought them some prints he sells taken from the book. I hope someone gets something out of this. He will be at Heroes Con again this year.

Marvel did a kid friend line aa few years back I think though I can't remember the name of it ..

Other wise there is charlie brown & also maybe calvin & hobbes.... Can't really think of anything else at the moment

Marvel did a kid friend line aa few years back I think though I can't remember the name of it ..

Other wise there is charlie brown & also maybe calvin & hobbes.... Can't really think of anything else at the moment

I think it's the "Marvel Adventures" line and I think it's still running.