• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HUGE Modern Avengers Collection for sale - THREAD CLOSED

4 posts in this topic

Modern Avengers 548 Book Comic Run

Single-owner 548 modern age Avengers comic collection contained in 2 long boxes with an average grade of VF/NM on AVG (8.0-9.4 CGC AVG if submitted in my opinion). There are some books that would obtain NM+ or 9.6/9.8. No restored book at all. I'm 100% confident.

Includes the following titles & issues:

#199 through 503

• King Size #10 through 23

• Annuals 1998 through 2001

• Mighty Avengers #1 through 32

• The Initiative #1 through 31, Annual #1

• 95 assorted one-shots and mini-series - example: JLA/Avengers

• New Avengers #1 through 61, Annuals #1 through 3

Highlights and features of this lot include:

• single owner, one of each run with no duplication from 1980-2010

• all bagged & boarded

If you need specific scans of a book let me know and I will send it to you.

S&H is $60 from UPS ground delivery for each box in USA. $120 total. Each box is about 50 pounds. Shipped from CA to East Coast. May be cheaper if you are closer and I can give you an exact price with your zip code. All the books are in order. If international, I need to price it out. If you are local in N.CA and you want to pick it up for free, you may.

Great SET for a LCS, convention, or to sell on EBAY in blocks. If you like the Avengers, this is a great set to own for reading as well.

Looking to sell these in the next week or 2. Asking price is $800. I counted each box twice and there was 548 books. Paypal works for me.

300-0310-72c.jpg

300-0310-72b.jpg

300-0310-72a.jpg