• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Frazetta essays

3 posts in this topic

Hello Dave,

Good to hear from you. And thank you for posting your link to what I keep as

a wonderful tracking of very precious, and soul meaning moments.

You had a wonderful relationship with a great artist: this is something that was

very much unheard of in any life time.

Artist' are usually private, yet in need of human surroundings ( like being a ghost,

among the living ).

I was introduced to Frank's work in a "American Artist" magazine ( I believe it was

1975 ) by my photography teacher. At the time I was very taken by Frank's ink illustrations.

He created lines to show emotion, and was showing us how to feel emotion through those lines.

It was his technique, and composition's in his paintings that widened my eyes, and

made my soul weep with joy: and still, I am happy to say, still do.

Thank you for sharing, and I hope to hear more from you about your travels with Frank.

It's alright - sorrow over the loss of a loved one is like the Blues. Sorrow isn't about feeling bad;

it's about feeling good, about feeling bad.

My Best,

Ben

I posted a few new essays dealing with Frazetta, including a discussion of his ONLY piece of abstract art:

http://frazfritz.blogspot.com/

All the very best!

DAVE