• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Weird War Tales #68 (2nd Miller work DC) CGC 9.6 Signature Series (Joe Kubert)

3 posts in this topic

Up for sale is a one of a kind item, Weird War Tales #68 CGC SS 9.6. The book has a beautiful Joe Kubert cover and is signed by Kubert. This is a CGC SS 9.6, the second highest graded book and the only WWT #68 in signature series. This issue is Frank Miller's second work for DC comics.

Picked this up on eBay recently, along with a Weird War 72 CGC SS (Nazi death camp cover). Decided I didn't need both books, and the issue 72 means much more to me. My grandfather was in the Royal Air Force during WWII and spent four years in Nazi prison camps, mostly Stalag IV.

Book is $80 shipped, very well packed, and insured priority mail in the continental US. Payment is via Paypal. Only trying to get back what I paid. Price is firm. I'll give this until Wednesday at 11PM and then back to eBay it goes. No scammers or probation list members.

:takeit: in thread please.

wwt681.jpgUploaded with ImageShack.us