• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: HG Slabs, ASM 121, Cap 100, HFH 1, and WWBN 32, CLOSED

29 posts in this topic

I need to make room for a couple new additions I'm really excited about. These are a few of the books I'll be letting go of in hopes of gathering some funds to help pay for them.

Shipping will be exact and always secure. The WWBN was cracked in transit when I first bought it, so I know the feeling of receiving a poorly packaged and damaged book. The book has since been reslabbed. Please feel free to PM with any questions you may have. Paypal is preferred, however please let me know ahead of BIN to agree on an alternate method of payment.

Forgot to add the return policy. Always willing to accept a return if not satisfied, no questions asked.

Posting the :takeit: trumps all offers unless book is on hold for some reason. I've tried to price books at around what I paid, or at GPA. Thanks for looking! :hi:

Hero For Hire 1 cgc 9.2 WP A really nice copy, I was very pleased with this one when I bought it. $320 Sorry the pics are not so great and probably don't do this one justice.

DSC01041.jpg

Okay sorry, still got a couple minutes before I go out. WBN 32 cgc 9.2 Reslabbed and in a fresh holder. Well centered, nice copy. :news:Sold via pm while I was getting the post ready. lol

WBN32cgc9_2-1.jpg

Okay sorry, still got a couple minutes before I go out. WBN 32 cgc 9.2 Reslabbed and in a fresh holder. $375 Well centered, nice copy. :news:Sold via pm while I was getting the post ready. lol

WBN32cgc9_2-1.jpg

:takeit: as per PM

Okay sorry, still got a couple minutes before I go out. WBN 32 cgc 9.2 Reslabbed and in a fresh holder. $375 Well centered, nice copy. :news:Sold via pm while I was getting the post ready. lol

WBN32cgc9_2-1.jpg

:takeit: as per PM

Wow,that didn't last long.

Great pick up (thumbs u

Captain America 100 cgc 9.0 crow Bought raw and slabbed myself. Book has never been pressed.

:news:$375.00 shipped Last GPA sale $405 My scanner doesn't fit slabs properly so I tried the scanner from work. It came out quite dark so I have also posted the pre-grading scan of the book.

CA100cgc9_0.jpg

Cap100.jpg