• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So I was Bored and this of all things came to mind

21 posts in this topic

Sitting around digging through the forum and I keep seeing this book, which I absolutely love the cover, and figured out my own rendition of it! Figured you guys here might appreciate it. Only took about an hour to draw.

So heres the original

comics.jpg

and heres my drawing of it

comicdrawing.jpg

Sitting around digging through the forum and I keep seeing this book, which I absolutely love the cover, and figured out my own rendition of it! Figured you guys here might appreciate it. Only took about an hour to draw.

So heres the original

comics.jpg

comicdrawing.jpg

Awesome cover,I love Futurama :headbang:

double copyright violation!

in all seriousness, i wonder if that cover influenced the futurama folks

Thats what I thought, then when I i drew it, it seemed even more so. The robot looks just like Bender, just not drunk!

So heres the original

comics.jpg

comicdrawing.jpg

And the finished product!

comicdrawingcolored.jpg

And the finished product!

comicdrawingcolored.jpg

I hope you don't mind my quick photoshop edits!

Startling49futurama_edit.jpg

nah, its cool! My hand got tired so i kinda quit and left the sky and mountains and water kinda lightly filled in, I like it!