• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Poker Tourneys at Heroes & Philly

23 posts in this topic

I would like to do a sign up sheet for both shows. Just to make sure we have enough to try to get something together. Probably be best on Friday night for both conventions, but there could be some flexibility if there is a forum dinner.

If you are interested, please let me know and which show you would be attending. Thanks

Why play poker at a hotel in Philly when at the Borgata one of the country's great poker rooms is an hour's drive away.

Exactly... that's where a small group of us will be heading Friday night.

Why play poker at a hotel in Philly when at the Borgata one of the country's great poker rooms is an hour's drive away.
You can drive to Borgata. I have to work the next day. Besides that, on a Friday night, you probably will have to wait 2 hours to get a table.

You can drive to Borgata. I have to work the next day. Besides that, on a Friday night, you probably will have to wait 2 hours to get a table.

I haven't waited that long since they converted to the new room.

85 tables. Every game and level imaginable (except Razz, which isn't available in NJ). Cocktail waitresses. Great food. More 'axin for the chill.

Yeah, but no comic book boys. You guys have fun, we are going to try to just hang out in town and see if we can get a game together. You know, you boys can go to AC anytime, comic friends are only in town once a year.

True story (thumbs u