• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #97 CGC 9.4 WP! *CLOSED*

22 posts in this topic

Beautiful Amazing Spider-Man #97 with white pages. Near perfect centering. Clean back cover. Take it away for $350 shipped via check/mo or $365 via paypal.

Please post the :takeit: or PM with questions.

Would also trade for:

ASM #86,122 in cgc 9.4 with owwp or better (will make up the diff).

Neal Adams Batman books

Tim Sale OA

And here it is....

asm97.jpg

asm97full.jpg

Just to put the shoe on the other foot for a second...I'll give you $150 for it :baiting:

Jim

Maybe I'm missing something here, but is it not an "unwritten rule" that on this Board, lowball offers frowned upon unless they are via PM? :baiting:

Just to put the shoe on the other foot for a second...I'll give you $150 for it :baiting:

Jim

hmmm....3 letter word comes to mind about u..... lol

anywhooooo....will eave it up until Sunday then off to pedigree.

Jim

I want it for the personal collection price too and as soon as it is post marked

I'll repost his photo and flip it for big bucks!

$$$

It's all about the bling baby!

:grin:

You are missing something.

And he's from the class of 2002 too. doh!

Jim (cgcworld) knows why I asked. Back story: I got 2 perfectly registered 9.6W books (ASM 97 & 98) from him a few years ago via initially lowball PMs. He called me on my original lowball PM, and in great shame I manned up a much better offer which he accepted. I love ASM 97 because it's got a fantastic cover and no Comics Code stamp - a daring move by Marvel back in the day.

JB

Class of 2002.

Twistty1:I already have a 9.4 I picked up last year otherwise I'd pick this one up in a second.

I already have Jim's former copy, a 9.6 W I picked up a few years ago otherwise I'd pick this one up in a second.

Anyway, g-man, thanks for the sentiment. (thumbs u

nice story....now someone should man up and purchase this great book!
pm sent