• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please grade this FF 17

30 posts in this topic

8.5-9.0 stunning book (thumbs u

No offense, but you either need to get a copy of the OSGG and read it front to back, or invest in a new monitor . . . :grin::baiting:

well I did just wake up

but other then the crease in the urc i dont see any flaws

i hve no problem with u criticizing my grading, but if u are going to criticize it, you should post a grade to.

7.0/7.5 depending on serverity of dust/sun shadow.

Scans sonetimes make them look worse or better than they really are.

No offense, but you either need to get a copy of the OSGG and read it front to back, or invest in a new monitor . . . :grin::baiting:

well I did just wake up

i hve no problem with u criticizing my grading, but if u are going to criticize it, you should post a grade to.

Yeah David! :baiting:

well I did just wake up

Yeah David! :baiting:

I agree with everyone ELSE! lol

Hey MC - What happened to your large scans? hm

Hey David, nice to see you here :hi:

These scans are some of the earliest I did, before I made them larger. Easier to post than to drag out the book and scan again... lol

:hi:

"No offense, but I'm going to say something offensive..."