• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Spidey 40 CGC 8.5 Origin Green Goblin

6 posts in this topic

THREAD CLOSED

I accept Paypal, checks, MO, ship using USPS priority mail, and satisfaction guaranteed. Be more than happy to trade towards a nice Spidey 14, 23, 26, 27, or 96 with white pages. LMK! (thumbs u

Amazing Spider-man 40 CGC 8.5 Off-White to White Pages, Origin Green Goblin $325.00 (shipped/insured in the US)

as40.jpg

I accept Paypal, checks, MO, ship using USPS priority mail, and satisfaction guaranteed. Be more than happy to trade towards a nice Spidey 14, 23, 26, 27, or 96 with white pages. LMK! (thumbs u

Amazing Spider-man 40 CGC 8.5 Off-White to White Pages, Origin Green Goblin $325.00 (shipped/insured in the US)

as40.jpg

I have a sweet (unmolested) 96 in 9.4 ow/w old label with PERFECT registration and hard color strike . My go white on resub if you are a Vegas man. PM if any interest.

Frank