• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I'm eating BBQ ribs

30 posts in this topic

I'd love to come down..... that BBQ looks awesome...

Actually, I take my Q pretty serious. No gas, just pure maple coals....

Hickory when I smoke my ribs...

Apple wood when I do my Brisket.

And lots and lots of beans.....

Still, that picture of the brisket and sausage looks SERIOUS! Gotta get down to TX for some.

Shep

You need to PM me your address and I'll ship you some South Texas MESQUITE so you can do it the way it's suppose to be done! lol

If customs wasn't a problem I'd just hot pack you meal. (thumbs u

That place I took a pic of was just last week and it's hard to tell in the picture but it's in a tiny town called Luling, Texas home of the second big oil boom. Next time I'm there I'll take pics of all of their pump jacks because they decorated them with art, mostly because they are sitting in people's front yards and such.

Here's an example:

pumpjacks_4.jpg

Not only are they decorated but they are animated from the motion of the jack such as the cow jumping over the moon.

Smoked some last weekend, put some in the freezer and just heated a few up.

Filthy, smoky, BBQ-y goodness.... I'm slick to the wrists with sauce and God-knows-what.

Side ribs too... the horribly fatty ones.

Just sayin'

:cloud9:

Pig!

Filthy, smoky, BBQ-y goodness.... I'm slick to the wrists with sauce and God-knows-what.

Just sayin'

Pig!

Oink.

I'd love to come down..... that BBQ looks awesome...

Actually, I take my Q pretty serious. No gas, just pure maple coals....

Hickory when I smoke my ribs...

Apple wood when I do my Brisket.

And lots and lots of beans.....

Still, that picture of the brisket and sausage looks SERIOUS! Gotta get down to TX for some.

Shep

You need to PM me your address and I'll ship you some South Texas MESQUITE so you can do it the way it's suppose to be done! lol

If customs wasn't a problem I'd just hot pack you meal. (thumbs u

That place I took a pic of was just last week and it's hard to tell in the picture but it's in a tiny town called Luling, Texas home of the second big oil boom. Next time I'm there I'll take pics of all of their pump jacks because they decorated them with art, mostly because they are sitting in people's front yards and such.

Here's an example:

pumpjacks_4.jpg

Not only are they decorated but they are animated from the motion of the jack such as the cow jumping over the moon.

I can find pretty good mesquite up here, believe it or not... there's a crazy wanna-be BBQ culture in Southern Ontario. I know the brisket isn't Texas, and I know the ribs aren't Kansas City... but they're pretty darned fine!

Send more BBQ pics... and if you can ever get the rub recipe from that BBQ joint for the brisket, I'd love to try it!

Shep

Just sayin'

MMM...BBQ Ribs :cloud9:

BBQ ribs in Canada :roflmao:

Come on down to Texas sonny!

We'll show you how to get her done! :insane:

PURE heaven!

e0eb6429.jpg

0118aac4.jpg

What's funny to me is people that come to Texas and they just "HAVE" to eat at Colter's.

Colter's is like saying Long John Silver's is fine seafood.

Don't see any ribs there. Looks like brisket and sausage too me. But it is red meat BBQ'd in Texas.......... :luhv:

:headbang:

The ribs are to the right of the bread under that delicious piece of brisket

doh! My bad!

Forgive me for questioning and missing the ribs. From a fellow Texan I am embareASSed :sorry:

That there is your typical BBQ plate in Texas..... :cloud9:

Too bad for the out of staters..... :baiting:

I love Texas BBQ :cloud9:

Just sayin'

Pig!

Oink.

Yeah, that's just my jealousy speaking. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm