• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What's in the Crosshairs????

30 posts in this topic

Walking Dead #1 (preferable with black lettering).

Is there some sort of variant ?

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v62/synch/?action=view&current=IMG_3237.jpg

Mine seems to have orange letters I was unaware there were different covers This is just what I got at the lcs the day it came out :S

The "Mature Readers" was originally black but changed to white. There is some disagreement about which is rarer, but black letter copies don't come up for sale nearly as often as white letter copies.

BTW - Nice 9.8. :applause: I'm just looking for a decent raw copy.

I'm hoping to get some more 9.8 Judge Dredd & Dredd related books.

As well as trying to get 2 more CGC 9.8 Vol 3 Green Lantern #47's.

And of course getting as many 1980's CGC 9.8 Green Lantern & Flash books as possible before both movies come out.

Shakes fist at movies! You got a pm :D

:signfunny: Ya, Funny how ones collecting priorities change when A movie is right around the corner.

I've been into the new GL series since rebirth & have just started to get back into collecting cgc books again now that thereis a lcs near me that does it :D I've already have gl #50 & rebirth #1 & corps recharge #1 & v4 #1 ross cover in the collection I figure its time I go for the v3 #1 :D I also need a corps #1 as well I had thought I had it all along but I just looked again awhile ago & it was recharge ... woops !