• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What's in the Crosshairs????

30 posts in this topic

So, what is the book that is either squarely in the crosshairs, or your just waiting to enter the comic collecting mega-scope? I'm going to enter the DC preserve and hopefully bag some silver and bronze big game the coming months etc. The Bounty of Marvel Keys can wait awhile, so it's some DC hunting grounds for the CC collecting machine.....thoughts and aspirations wanted hm

Green lantern v3 #1 9.8 wp no SS For me :D Also eying some non graded fa of Guy & John Stewart ... Does anyone happen to know what the highest graded books of them there is ?.. Any 9.8s out there at all even ?..

I'm also eying a tf #1 cgc 9.8 wp by marvel

Yeah, I'm going to get a few more GL 76's and SC22's before they go off the scale with the movie hype looming, plus while not supa-hot, an upgrade on my Supes 99 is in order as well, plus got alead on a nice raw Batman 232 to hopefully close next week.....good luck and Happy Hunting!!!!!!!!!! Peace-CC.

I actually found a collection of Fantastic Four from 1 -200 or so, Havent settled on a deal yet but I believe it gonna be in the ball park of around 1 or 2k!! I will post pics. Hopefully it goes down within June! BTW, they are all around VG cond!

I am on the look-out for a Voltron #1; Thunder Cats #1 and a SilverHawks #1 all in 9.8. This only counts if the WW #178 I sent to CGC comes back a 9.4 (or better).

Should be a fun summer of hunting!

I'm hoping to get some more 9.8 Judge Dredd & Dredd related books.

As well as trying to get 2 more CGC 9.8 Vol 3 Green Lantern #47's.

And of course getting as many 1980's CGC 9.8 Green Lantern & Flash books as possible before both movies come out.

I'm hoping to get some more 9.8 Judge Dredd & Dredd related books.

As well as trying to get 2 more CGC 9.8 Vol 3 Green Lantern #47's.

And of course getting as many 1980's CGC 9.8 Green Lantern & Flash books as possible before both movies come out.

Shakes fist at movies! You got a pm :D

Walking Dead #1 (preferable with black lettering).

Is there some sort of variant ?

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v62/synch/?action=view&current=IMG_3237.jpg

Mine seems to have orange letters I was unaware there were different covers This is just what I got at the lcs the day it came out :S