• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Treasury Lot For Sale!! SOLD!!

8 posts in this topic

Pictured below are (15) Marvel & DC Treasury books for sale. All are complete except for Famous First Edition C-26 missing the cover(Action Comics #1), varying wear. If these don't sell as a lot I will break them out individually tomorrow!

$30 plus $10 Priority or PM me your zip code for Media quote.

t1.jpg

t2.jpg

t3.jpg

Great price! I was tempted to buy them but didn't really need them. Not like that has ever really been a major factor in my decision making process! lol!

Great price! I was tempted to buy them but didn't really need them. Not like that has ever really been a major factor in my decision making process! lol!

I know, I just sent you 60 lbs of stuff to prove it!

:eek:

:ohnoez: