• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM: Flying Rodent #400

13 posts in this topic

I hate to say it, but there appear to be quite a few fingerprints/ink smudges on the back cover (left edge along top of bat's wing, and just below the lips of the woman on the right). Sharp as the front looks, I don't think it would break 8.5 for this reason.

I hate to say it, but there appear to be quite a few fingerprints/ink smudges on the back cover (left edge along top of bat's wing, and just below the lips of the woman on the right). Sharp as the front looks, I don't think it would break 8.5 for this reason.

Nice catch on the smudge by the wing. I didn't notice it(I think i need glasses) :D

Smudge/print by woman's mouth is in the same exact spot on the front and back. Coincidence or Sienkiewicz ? :hi:

Looks to me like there are very flaws.

LLBC has a 3/4 inch crease which does not break color

Cover is a little off center

ULBC is blunted or has a piece missing

How are the pages?

Cover is off-center. Miswrap

LLBC crease is illusion. No crease

ULBC atom-sized blunt. URBC hanging chad.

Pages are rectangular with pictures and words. (:

Nice catch on the smudge by the wing. I didn't notice it(I think i need glasses) :D

Smudge/print by woman's mouth is in the same exact spot on the front and back. Coincidence or Sienkiewicz ? :hi:

You are right! Smudge on the wing, but not on the woman's mouth, my bad. There's a bit of a moire effect around there that threw me.

How are the pages?

HAHA! Well I make no secret that I'm a n00b at this I'm just trying to learn so thank you for responding. :P

I meant the page color. Are they still bright white?

And what's a hanging chad? lol

You are right! Smudge on the wing, but not on the woman's mouth, my bad. There's a bit of a moire effect around there that threw me.

:foryou:

How are the pages?

HAHA! Well I make no secret that I'm a n00b at this I'm just trying to learn so thank you for responding. :P

I meant the page color. Are they still bright white?

And what's a hanging chad? lol

White pages

hanging chad=small paper tab from production(that's what I call them)

google it :whee:

:gossip: More likely potato chips . . . :grin: