• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM: Spider-Man 568 B/W Variant

15 posts in this topic

I'm debating sending this book to CGC for grading, possibly with pressing, but can't tell if it's really worth it or not. Please let me know what you think.

spiderman568cover.jpg

spiderman568back.jpg

Spot in the top left is just a spec on the scanner, not present on cover.

flashandspiderman37.jpg

This is the reason I'm debating getting it pressed, it's a very minor bend that runs pretty much the entire length of the book, but there's no color break that I can see.

flashandspiderman35.jpg

I can't tell if this corner was bumped or if it's supposed to be white >_<

flashandspiderman11.jpg

flashandspiderman7.jpg

I think pressing could help with this corner too no?

flashandspiderman6.jpg

flashandspiderman14.jpg

Let me know if there's any other pics you think may be useful.

At least a 9.4...
Amnesia, How will you remember if you sent something? (shrug)

Those huge scans and pics probably took up all his memory... lol

lol I actually scaled the scans down a ton, I can make em smaller if you think I should.

You think it could score that high?

The part I'm most worried about is the slightly worn down section just to the right of the top staple.

Why you say that? This is the real variant cover, not the one from the con. The cgc ones I see on ebay sell pretty good.

The last CGC 9.6 sketch cover variant sold for $17 on ebay - the one before that for $20. Both those prices are less than the cost to get the book slabbed.

Why you say that? This is the real variant cover, not the one from the con. The cgc ones I see on ebay sell pretty good.

The last CGC 9.6 sketch cover variant sold for $17 on ebay - the one before that for $20. Both those prices are less than the cost to get the book slabbed.

Maybe he hates money? (shrug)