• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Brian's Phx ComicCon Report Lots of pics.

78 posts in this topic

Some better costumes...ahem...

con015.jpg

con016.jpg

Now these two...va va voom

va va voom?....they need a piece of bread..somebody help these poor girls!!!!

a few forgotten photos. Jonathan Franks isn't quite the Riker we use to know. His wife J. Frances still looks nice.

Wow, Jonathan Frakes was there? How the heck did I miss that?

Man, he's looking old in that picture.

ooooooh must get Jonah Hex freebie!!!!

There were a few variants exclusive for this con. Grimms fairy tales had a few. I didn't pick any up, and it didn't seem as though others picked them up either.

I found out my brother knows the owner of Carnal Comics, I got a signed book called lust Ghouls and another called Dirty Hex. They can't be shown here. I guess the character Demi the Demoness is popular.

Would you pass along my contact info to Steve? I'd love to find out about some OA

99178.jpg.deef7e08edea526fd31df70c9ac3b44e.jpg

ooooooh must get Jonah Hex freebie!!!!

There were a few variants exclusive for this con. Grimms fairy tales had a few. I didn't pick any up, and it didn't seem as though others picked them up either.

I found out my brother knows the owner of Carnal Comics, I got a signed book called lust Ghouls and another called Dirty Hex. They can't be shown here. I guess the character Demi the Demoness is popular.

Steve was in an evening class I taught out at Scottsdale Community College a few years ago. He is a great guy and you should stop by his booth whenever you see him and say hi. I always have to tell the kids to "not look" when I stop by his booth to chat though.

Every Con report needs Lou

con013.jpg

Shouldn't Lou be turning green as he's busting out of his clothes? hm