• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anybody got a Daring #7?

6 posts in this topic

First series. First off, let me say that I have a copy, but it is slabbed. I have a customer who is wanting to know about the splash pages and centerfold. Unfortunately, I have no idea, as I have not read the book. What are the splash pages like and is it one of the big cool centerfolds like in so many of the Timelys from this period? Thank you for your help.

Hey Dale,

I don't know if this helps or not and it's pure coincidence that I happen to own this, but I do have a loose wrap from a copy of Daring Mystery Comics #7.

It contains the final page to what was the first appearence of the Blue Diamond, and there is a full-page add for Captain America Comics.

If you'd either like to see scans (which I have in my laptop) or purchase it, please feel free to PM me and I'll help you out in any way I can. (thumbs u

Here it is...

scan0004.jpg

scan0005.jpg

The add for Captain America Comics has to be one of the earliest in existence as Daring Mystery Comics #7 came out the same month as Captain America Comics #2.

Don't know if this helps at all; but it's all I got. ;)