• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Annihilus's Phoenix ComicCon Mini-Report (not as many pics as Brian's!)

29 posts in this topic

Last but not least is another print, this one of Robot 13 signed by Thomas and Daniel. You can certainly see the Mignola influence in the art. If you haven't picked up R13, it's very entertaining and I think you can still get all 3 issues from their website. A couple of good guys to boot!

Great report. I wanted to get back to the R13 booth and get a sketch, but simply forgot. It is a great series.

Probably my favorite piece that I picked up today (besides the Stan sigs) was a Zombie sketchbook by Nat (the guy who did '68 above). He did a sketch inside the back cover for me as I jabbered with him about the new series and zombie art in general. Nice guy, good artist and really sweet sketchbook!

So this chick has nothing but skin and bones, sometimes not even skin, but she still has a huge rack????????

uh, I realize he is trying to hock his wares, but maybe he should think about it before he starts drawing.

Probably my favorite piece that I picked up today (besides the Stan sigs) was a Zombie sketchbook by Nat (the guy who did '68 above). He did a sketch inside the back cover for me as I jabbered with him about the new series and zombie art in general. Nice guy, good artist and really sweet sketchbook!

So this chick has nothing but skin and bones, sometimes not even skin, but she still has a huge rack????????

uh, I realize he is trying to hock his wares, but maybe he should think about it before he starts drawing.

I know, right? She looks nothing like a real zombie you'd see walking down the street.

This chick. Dunno who she was supposed to be and I missed a couple of good shots of her, but you get the general idea :blush: .

Leeloo (Milla Jovovich) from the 5th Element

I was going to say it was very recognizable for anyone that saw the movie.

milla-jovovich-fifth-element.jpg

Great report, Gary!

I know, right? She looks nothing like a real zombie you'd see walking down the street.

touche.... still kind of dumb though

touche.... still kind of dumb though

It's a pretty common look these days in zombie styling. Here's the first one I remember seeing from Suydam

99227.jpg.97946c3089929b8d3293f8b17d7d6c73.jpg