• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stuff of Legend FCBD Sketch Cover Opportunity!!

149 posts in this topic

I thought long and hard about getting a Boogeyman because I usually (secretly) root for the villains, but not this series. I love all of the heroes especially the Jester.

You probably wet your pants with excitement when you were 12 seeing Joker kill Robin. Who needs girls, I've got Joker killing Robin. Probably got grounded for calling the kill robin hotline 400x.

I thought long and hard about getting a Boogeyman because I usually (secretly) root for the villains, but not this series. I love all of the heroes especially the Jester.

You probably wet your pants with excitement when you were 12 seeing Joker kill Robin. Who needs girls, I've got Joker killing Robin. Probably got grounded for calling the kill robin hotline 400x.

Nah, I was like 17 when those books came out. I may have gotten in trouble for other 900 number expenditures, tough.

UPDATE:

Charles has confirmed he anticipates being done with these no later than the Baltimore con, if not before!

I can't wait that long. I have started to hold my breath and will stand here and stomp my feet until the books are all done.

UPDATE:

Charles has confirmed he anticipates being done with these no later than the Baltimore con, if not before!

I can't wait that long. I have started to hold my breath and will stand here and stomp my feet until the books are all done.

That's great. It would be more effective if you had ordered one.

UPDATE:

I thought I did.

UPDATE:

I thought I did.

:lol:

UPDATE:

I thought I did.

My feet hurt, can I stop stomping now?

UPDATE:

I thought I did.

My feet hurt, can I stop stomping now?

Only if you keep holding your breath. lol

I will be giving mine to my son as I'm no longer supporting Larry's Wonderful World of Comics. Andrew is a great guy, but Larry is a total tool bag short a hammer.