• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stuff of Legend FCBD Sketch Cover Opportunity!!

149 posts in this topic

On Free Comic Book Day Larry's Comics did a print run of the below book numbering 1000 copies. Charles Wilson III & Mike Devito were at the shop all day sketching/signing/numbering(most) of the sketches that were being given out to customers that came in that day. People loved 'em!

Here is the blank sketch cover:

solsketch.jpg

While most of the remaining books are being "quick" sketched for Larry's Comics I have a small amount of these sketch covers allotted to me so I am putting together a solicitation for those involving a more detailed sketch from Charles Wilson III, artist from Stuff of Legend!

Phase 1 offer:

*Choose a Stuff of Legend character you would like a sketch of

*Price includes copy of Stuff of legend FCBD sketch cover comic book**

*Price includes CGC grading fee

Price is $75 (plus return shipping)

*Return postage will be $8 in US, PM for foreign shipping quote.

I currently have (10) spots available, I will reserve spots to those who post :takeit: here or via PM, timestamp determines place hold. EDIT: Right now with limited number of spots available there will be one reservation per person, I will let people know if any are available later for multiple requests!

Books are being sent out later this week for sketching, once I have a timeframe for completion I will update everyone involved!

ALSO, please note that I am putting the finishing touches on a Phase 2 Marvel(or other) Sketch Cover offer for Charles Wilson III and will announce pricing/details very soon!

**I will pre-screen for 9.8s and will have a couple extras done to cover any lesser grades, though I can't guarantee all will be 9.8s once they leave my hands. If you decide a lesser grade is not for you, I will fully refund your money!

PM or post with any questions and thanks for looking!

I'll take one if there is a spot left!

-Joe

(thumbs u You got it! Just let me know which character!

:takeit: per PM