• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mahnke, Horn, and McNiven OA!!! + others DISCOUNTS!

30 posts in this topic

Steve McNiven ASM #546 Sketch Variant. That is the OA cover. It is an actual 8.5 x 11 sketch. It was sketched on a shrunken 11x17 art page. It was originally purchased through Spencer Beck.

$650 $550

ASMSketchcover.jpg

Just so everyone understands, this is the actual OA to the cover of this book. It was done on a non-standard OA size paper.

Tell me when was the last time you have ever seen an Amazing Spider-man Cover OA from a famous artist go this cheap????? Why is it still here????

Steve McNiven ASM #546 Sketch Variant. That is the OA cover. It is an actual 8.5 x 11 sketch. It was sketched on a shrunken 11x17 art page. It was originally purchased through Spencer Beck.

$650 $550

ASMSketchcover.jpg

Per PM, :takeit:

Here is a super neat piece!

An original hand drawn piece from Greg Horn (He never draws with pencil). This one is very special because it was a gift to the late Dave Cockrum. It was done right before he passed. There is even a get well note with it from Greg. This is also the original cover OA to the cover of Wizards X-Men book.

11x14

$700 for this one.

greghornwolvie1.jpg

greghornwolvie3.jpg

wizardwolverine.jpg

:cloud9: :cloud9:

I wish I had the $$$ to get it :(

Payment plans are possible. :baiting:

Let me think about it hm

I'm waiting on thecollector to get some Wolverine books sign and graded for me this year.

$650 $550

ASMSketchcover.jpg

Per PM, :takeit:

^^