• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Re: Avengers #1 and Marvels Project #1 Blanks for Sale PRICE REDUCED

9 posts in this topic

The reviews are in, and the Avengers #1 blanks may be the best blank that Marvel has put out to date. The front cover has plenty of room for sketches, and the back cover is even better.

I'm offering 60 9.8 quality raw copies of the Avengers #1 blank for sale at $6 each.

If you're not so concerned about condition and all you care about is to have a great blank to sketch on, I have 18 raw copies of the Avengers #1 blank that are probably less than 9.8 for sale at the cover price of $3.99.

Last but not least, I have 12 9.8 quality raw copies of the Marvels Project #1 blank for sale at $10 each.

All copies will come individually bagged and boarded. Minimum purchase is any combination of five copies.

Shipping in a priority mail flat rate box is $12.50 anywhere in the United States. International shipping rates are available upon request.

Payment is via PayPal only.

Note that while I have done my best to prescreen for 9.8 copies, I cannot guarantee any particular grade by CGC, especially after a book has been handled and sketched upon. That being said, I want you to be happy with your purchase, and if you are not satisfied with the copies you receive, you may return them for a refund, exclusive of shipping.

If you want any copies, post :takeit:, which book(s) you want and the quantity.

Avengers #1 blank (raw, 9.8 quality): 60 29 Available

Avengers #1 blank (raw, no grade assigned): 18 Available

Marvels Project #1 blank (raw, 9.8 quality): 12 :news: 0 Available

If I can pay you next week I will take 5 Avengers #1 9.8's and 3 Marvels Project? (might pay sooner if a sale goes through).

Not a problem. Just post :takeit: and your quantities in this thread and they're yours.

:takeit: 5 Avengers #1 in 9.8 condition.

:takeit: 3 Marvels Project #1's (thumbs u