• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

IRON MAN SUB MARINER #1 Another Ebay 7.0! What do you think?

23 posts in this topic

4.5 IMHO No way is this book a 7.0

Agreed!

+2

With the piece out of the side I cant see this any higher than a 4.5. Factor in the stain and the creases on the edge of the back cover it may even go a little lower.

DRX

4.5 IMHO No way is this book a 7.0

Agreed!

+2

With the piece out of the side I cant see this any higher than a 4.5. Factor in the stain and the creases on the edge of the back cover it may even go a little lower.

DRX

The "chunk" missing from the LEBC is actually a printing defect for this issue. Nevertheless, I think a 4.0 is generous . . . :insane:

not a 7.0 by a long shot in my opinion...heck I think a 6.0 is a stretch here with the stain, big chunk missing, and way too many other obvious flaws to mention.

That chunk missing is actually a printing defect that CGC allows above 9.0 if I'm not mistaken. I think 4.0 is a little harsh. I'd go Fine range...5.5 or so.

There were pics, but all the flaws did not show as well as the enlarged pics

I displayed. I also bought based on the reputation of this seller and fellow

board member. I was surprised when I received it.

He claims it was a CGC 7.5 cracked out of its case.

There were pics, but all the flaws did not show as well as the enlarged pics

I displayed. I also bought based on the reputation of this seller and fellow

board member. I was surprised when I received it.

He claims it was a CGC 7.5 cracked out of its case.

Fellow board member?This guy needs to hang out in the PGM forum.If this was a graded 7.5 I'll eat my AF#15.Any pics in the slab?