• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED!

143 posts in this topic

First off, just to let all of you know, I'm now only four weeks out from being engaged. I'd like to thank everyone who purchased books from my engagement ring sales thread in February & I have a pretty good idea of what I'm picking up next week (Thanks Danny)...

We're heading off to the Carribean at the end of this month for a week where I will be proposing. Needleess to say between the ring, First Class roundtrip tickets, and the Resort this will be the most expensive Cash expenditure of my life. :o ... But I think she's worth it :luhv: ... And I plan on only doing this once... :wishluck:

As I always try to do every 6 months I'll be getting rid of overstock cheap. I will be delisting my backstock off of Ebay. If you want to see a preview check here:

http://shop.ebay.com/venicedre/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p4340

Not everything will be coming down, just the older stuff. But I will also be listing new stock that has just arrived at a discount as well.

There's not going to much wiggle room on the cheap stuff, but PMs never hurt, especially if you are buying in Qty.

There will also be some cheap raw as well.

:takeit: rules, shipping is $10 first slab, $2 each additional... If you live close to the West coast I will adjust based on zip.

I'll start listing in a bit.

(thumbs u

Batman & Robin 1 Sketch Cover Variant (1 in 250) CGC 9.8 $125 :o :o

BandR1Sketch.jpg

:takeit: sorry amnesia this is too good to pass up :foryou:

>_< I just needed to double check and make sure my paycheck would be big enough that I could buy it and still make rent.

I'm 90% sure I can do it.

(how do you do that little I'll take it thing anyway)

Just remembered I'm getting like an extra 100 in holiday pay too, >_< I R not smart liek.