• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Blindowl's Summer Silver & Bronze Sale

173 posts in this topic

Hello; :cool:

Summer is almost here. Over the next couple of days I'll be offering a few books to Board members well below Guide.

All books will be at least 25% (more in many cases) below Overstreet. I hope you find something you need to fill in that gap in your collection at a decent price.

The first :takeit: wins the book. PM's welcome but the "I'll take it" trumps all PM's.

Prefer Paypal, but I am willing to work with all Boardies which includes Checks or Money Orders.

Shipping in the USA: I will make this simple. Shipping is $4.95 via Priority Mail. If shipped within the United States you can order as MANY comics as you want and I will ship all of them for only $4.95 (Sorry shipping in the United States is Priority Mail only).

Shipping to Canada: Shipped 1st Class International (up to 3 comics) for $4.95.

International Shipping: Shipped Priority Mail (up to 3 comics) for $12.60.

I will start with a few DC's, but also will offer some Marvel, and a few other publishers. I will start listing books in about an hour or so. Any questions drop me a line.

Thanks for looking.

First book of the evening: I will try to provide LARGE scans so you can see any imperfections.

Action #251, nice copy, there is a small tear (approx. 1/4" in size) at the right edge just below Superman's cape. very attractive copy, graded at FN- (5.5).

Overstreet Price (2009) in FN- is $105.00. My price is 63.00.

action251.jpg

Detective Comics #319. Very nice copy. FN (6.0).

Overstreet Price $27.00. My price $18.99.

:takeit: