• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How much time do you spend here each day?

30 posts in this topic

I think it's way too much but I spend about 3 hours a day. I hour in the morning before work and 2 hours after work. Probably less on weekends (but here I am). Having a dial-up connection doesn't help. Must...get...a...life.

It depends, if the post/threads are good -hours,sometimes half an hour,again it depends on what;s going on that day eg.things to do around the house,work,etc.

I really do enjoy these boards,you guy;s have to be the most knowlegeable

collectors in the world. And that ain't no BS!!!!! flowerred.gif

I am logged in almost 24 hours a day....

If I am actively selling stuff in the Marketplace and need to be around to answer PM's I am probably here 5-7 hours a day.

Otherwise:

Less than an hour on Wednesdays and Saturdays.

An hour or two on Sundays and Fridays

At least three hours on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays

But it's all usually in forum drive-bys... Five minutes here, ten minutes there..... confused-smiley-013.gif

I am thinking that one reason that many of us spend "too much time" here is because we love our hobby and want to chat about it in many different ways. I have many friends but only one "comic" friend. And now that he divorced his fat wife and hooked up with a cute petite 12-years younger 95 lb. Asian girl (his fantasy came true) now I almost never see the guy. I don't hang out at comic shops and so I have no one to talk to about this stuff. That is the main reason I am here. I need comic pals. Guys that like to talk the business of comics (grading, selling, investing, art) and not just storylines. So that's MY excuse. If I had comic pals that I hung out with I wouldn't need these boards as much for my "comic book social life". My sexy wife is great, but she has less than zero interest in these so-called funny books. -------Sid