• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fantastic Four SA/BA for sale

60 posts in this topic

Since I won't be able to start a sale as usual on Friday, the goodies will begin listing today, and kick off in earnest Saturday. This thread will feature an extensive run of late SA/early BA Fantastic Fours, along with scattered early SA and later BA issues. Both raw and slabbed comics will be offered.

Prices are firm, but I gladly negotiate discounts for the purchase of 3 or more comics. Shipping is $7 for unslabbed and $10 for slabbed comics in the US, other locations a bit extra. Payments accepted via check, money order, or PayPal. Disclosure: none of these comics was pressed or restored under my ownership, or to my knowledge beforehand.

Fantastic Four #4

cgc 5.5 white

$725 SOLD!

Owned this comic raw, and thought it was a surefire 6.0 (dealer thought it was a 6.5). Snow white page quality.

FF4sale.jpg

FF4back.jpg

Since I won't be able to start a sale as usual on Friday, the goodies will begin listing today, and kick off in earnest Saturday. This thread will feature an extensive run of late SA/early BA Fantastic Fours, along with scattered early SA and later BA issues. Both raw and slabbed comics will be offered.

Prices are firm, but I gladly negotiate discounts for the purchase of 3 or more comics. Shipping is $7 for unslabbed and $10 for slabbed comics in the US, other locations a bit extra. Payments accepted via check, money order, or PayPal. Disclosure: none of these comics was pressed or restored under my ownership, or to my knowledge beforehand.

Fantastic Four #4

cgc 5.5 white

$725

Owned this comic raw, and thought it was a surefire 6.0 (dealer thought it was a 6.5). Snow white page quality.

FF4sale.jpg

FF4back.jpg

hm

We're baaack. Things were hopping in South Philly last night, with Roy Halladay going back to the mound after his Perfecto and, across the street, the Flyers evening things up with Lord Stanley. :headbang:

Here's Halladay throwing long-toss in the OF before the game, an atypical way to warm up for an outing:

Halladay.jpg