• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Joe Simon + Baltimore Submissions!

101 posts in this topic

Submission-Form.jpg

http://www.nycomics.us/NYCOMICS.US/Signing_Opportunities.html

Hey All! I am starting to work on some awesome Private signings to go along with Baltimore. Please be sure to take advantage of ALL the lead up time to plan your submissions.

Hey, I am curious for PM feedback please. If I were to setup a Stan signing it would have to be $35 more than last time. Would you still be interested? I am trying to keep this thread clean of any negative feedback regarding the price increase. But please share your thoughts with me through PM or email.

Best,

Sean

MODERATORS- PLEASE PURGE MY OLD Baltimore Thread into this one.

Whoa did this thread get buried.

FYI everyone I just touched base with Mr. Simon and everything is still all set to go right after the Baltimore Comic Con. He may even be doing a few more sketches :shy:

I will be seeing Mr. Romita at the NY Con or before that and am in the process of setting something up.

Also thanks to SecretSon we have a nice working relationship with Mr. Colan and I can plan a signing if there is enough interest....so by all means let me know.

I would hate to do all of this planning and not get enough submissions..... so let me know if you have books you want to submit. I can hold books over until the NYC show so really you should be able to accomplish a lot if you choose to submit with me in the fall.

Best,

Sean

P.S.- I am waiting on Sal Buscema, I am waiting on Mike Lilly- but all Masters books are DONE. People should be getting them soon. Cheers!

I am down for Colan and Romita, also Mr Simon. Any luck on adding Joe Sinnott to the mix....

Hopefully he will show up at the New York Con :wishluck: but to be honest I cant say.

i will take a couple colan sigs if you make it happen. i plan on having at least 20 sketches for romita to sign. please give us the word as soon as you know romita is a go so i can start putting things together for him.