• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Joe Simon + Baltimore Submissions!

101 posts in this topic

Yeah cuz I am gonna listen to the lame canadian guy who has never subbed a book with me ever. meh

Go find a new thread. Thanks. :applause:

No offense intended.

Just my bad sense of humour poking through

Alright----Busy Day today for me and Chris.

All set for Baltimore!

Client Books- Check

Blank Sketch Covers- Check

CAW- Check

Alarm Clock set for 2:30 AM- Check

Markers/Paint Pens- Check

Blank Invoices- Check

Exhibit B Forms- Check

Cash Money- Check

I was there today and gotta say I was totally impressed with Danny Cruz's artwork. Very high attention to detail. Awesome, awesome stuff! (worship)

I'm the one who commissioned a HULK cover from Danny for the CGC SS with you guys today. (thumbs u

And who are you guys again?? :)

After seeing your Baltimore Con report "you guys" were "Mr. Mylar" and Danny Cruz. lol

You gotta forgive me, but this is actually my first sketch cover. I think it's going to be awesome! I'm usually in the modern, sales, and SA threads. After the con last night I did some searching here on the boards and found the other thread with all Danny's earlier commisions. Very cool stuff!

On another note, you suck!!! Ottley was totally booked when I got to his table.

You got a very cool Invincible sketch. (thumbs u Congrats!

It was a successful con except for the fact that I lost my camera or it got stolen.

I missed a few signatures- Brevoort, 1 Klaus Janson, 2 Ryan Anderson sigs (who left early due to a fam emergency.)

It was a great con for sketches as always. Lots of talent, spent a ton of money.

Met a few new boardies as well as a bunch of old ones.....all around great time!

Next up is Joe Simon's apt. I expect that signing to happen between 9/10-9/12