• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Joe Simon + Baltimore Submissions!

101 posts in this topic

And who are you guys again?? :)

After seeing your Baltimore Con report "you guys" were "Mr. Mylar" and Danny Cruz. lol

You gotta forgive me, but this is actually my first sketch cover. I think it's going to be awesome! I'm usually in the modern, sales, and SA threads. After the con last night I did some searching here on the boards and found the other thread with all Danny's earlier commisions. Very cool stuff!

On another note, you suck!!! Ottley was totally booked when I got to his table.

You got a very cool Invincible sketch. (thumbs u Congrats!

Great meeting you this weekend! PM me your email and I'll send you a pic of your sketch (thumbs u

:news: All books signed except Breevort. All books on there way to CGC and will be there by the end of the week. :news:

Joe Simon signing happening next weekend. :news:

Thanks for the submissions! Thanks to sideorderofbrains my bud Cavan for busting his @ss at the con and Thanks to all those at the con for working hard with us and being understanding of how busy the day was!

Best,

Sean

Well the Joe Simon signing went off fantastically yesterday.

Big thanks to my CAW and big thanks to DevilsRain for taking photos of the event! It allowed Chris and I extra hands to make sure everything got handled well.

Huge thanks to all of my clients and their submissions.

I think that Joe really likes having us over as visitors from time to time and we all owe him a sincere thanks for the quality and effort that he puts into each and every signature.

I consider it such an honor to get to go over there and do signings with such an american legend.......Seriously I cant put into words how much I look up to and respect Mr. Simon.

Here is a gallery of pics provided by Devilsrain. LMK if the link works!

http://www.kodakgallery.com/gallery/sharing/shareRedirectSwitchBoard.jsp?token=890720128309%3A1253730898&sourceId=533754321803&cm_mmc=eMail-_-Share-_-Photos-_-Sharee