• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FT's High Grade Marvel Silver & Bronze Age

1,780 posts in this topic

hm Its like he knew they were coming :roflmao:

Yeah, he did, but the stupid thing is that the warning I gave in the thread wasn't actually directed at David, it was for marvelcollector. doh!

I have been asked by many people to do deals before books are listed and David was one of those who asked. This is the PM I sent him back...

There are a few books that fit your list coming up, but...I'm afraid that I'm not able to give anyone first option. :sorry:

Everybody who's asked has been told the same thing...these are actually my personal books and I have zero need to sell them. However, I am selling them to (a) generate some add-on business for the company and (b) sell to as many people who are new to the 'FT Experience' as possible. I need to throw up as many books as I can get my hands on in the thread and get a real buzz going and selling through PM only gets me money...which I don't actually need.

Sorry to say no, mate, but you can feel better by knowing that I've already told at least a dozen people the exact same thing.

Yeah, he did, but the stupid thing is that the warning I gave in the thread wasn't actually directed at David, it was for marvelcollector. doh!

I have been asked by many people to do deals before books are listed and David was one of those who asked. This is the PM I sent him back...

There are a few books that fit your list coming up, but...I'm afraid that I'm not able to give anyone first option. :sorry:

Everybody who's asked has been told the same thing...these are actually my personal books and I have zero need to sell them. However, I am selling them to (a) generate some add-on business for the company and (b) sell to as many people who are new to the 'FT Experience' as possible. I need to throw up as many books as I can get my hands on in the thread and get a real buzz going and selling through PM only gets me money...which I don't actually need.

Sorry to say no, mate, but you can feel better by knowing that I've already told at least a dozen people the exact same thing.

(thumbs u

I knew better than to ask lol

I would add, however, that many people have asked to know whether I have specific issues to list and that information has been given freely.

Don't want anyone staying up after their bed-time, or rushing home from work, for no good reason.