• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FT's High Grade Marvel Silver & Bronze Age

1,780 posts in this topic

Missed a great thread...

:cry:

Not quite, as I've only listed 25% of the books.

I know. I've got my eye on the DD's tonite. Still, some of those Caps were sweet!

Welcome back as a seller FT!!

(worship)

And that, gentleman, is that!

Thanks to everybody once again...excellent support! :foryou:

Tomorrow evening we've just got DDs, close to forty of them, starting with the Northland copy of #12 and running through to somewhere in the 120s. (thumbs u

Is this the 9.2 slabbed copy?

And that, gentleman, is that!

Thanks to everybody once again...excellent support! :foryou:

Tomorrow evening we've just got DDs, close to forty of them, starting with the Northland copy of #12 and running through to somewhere in the 120s. (thumbs u

Is this the 9.2 slabbed copy?

Now deslabbed and regraded. (thumbs u

When do you think the JIMs will go up? hm

Will they be with/are there any Thors?

They'll be under the 'J's...and there are a ton of Thors to come, also. (thumbs u

The Thor's will be listed with the JIMs? :cry:

Aren't you tired of all this posting Nick? You really should take a break buddy. Maybe like from Wednesday to Saturday. :baiting: Yeah, that's the ticket. A break from Wednesday to Saturday. Where is the hypnotization gremlin when you need it. :frustrated:

When do you think the JIMs will go up? hm

Will they be with/are there any Thors?

They'll be under the 'J's...and there are a ton of Thors to come, also. (thumbs u

The Thor's will be listed with the JIMs? :cry:

Sorry, my fault for not being clear...the JIMs will be under 'J', the Thors will be under 'T'.