• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

which Overstreet cover is the hotness this year?

Overstreet 40 covers  

378 members have voted

1. 1. Overstreet 40 covers

78 posts in this topic

I've never understood how JR JR got a job drawing comics.

I put him almost on the level of Liefeld.

On the other hand, his art makes me laugh, so it's not without it's merits. lol

I've never understood how JR JR got a job drawing comics.

I put him almost on the level of Liefeld.

On the other hand, his art makes me laugh, so it's not without it's merits. lol

Hater! :sumo:

How many OPG covers have had Captain America or Batman already? Don't use/abuse the same characters over and over again. Thus the Conan OPG is far better than either of the other two, even if Paris Hilton had drawn it.

The girl looks great, Conan not so much.

Except for the atom bomb, the Cap cover is really nice. I agree with the GA sentiment. It is a new take on classic GA.

(thumbs u

The more I think about this image, the more I like it.

I don't think that's an atom bomb. If anything, it's a modified version of a 30-40lb German anti-personnel bomb. It's basically the generic "bomb".

But the really cool thing about this image is the sky. It's obviously a night battle. There's a red glare. There are bombs bursting in air. Those white star shaped bursts are giving proof in the night that, well, hey now, would you look at that, our flag is still there.

I have no idea whether Cooke did that on purpose or not, but if he did... bravo. If not... well then, hurray for happy accidents.

RECTANGLES!!!!

I'm a huge fan of the Iron Man / ASM / Daredevil era Romita Jr.

I'm still okay with his work but I don't like it nearly as much as his older stuff.

RECTANGLES!!!!

I'm a huge fan of the Iron Man / ASM / Daredevil era Romita Jr.

I'm still okay with his work but I don't like it nearly as much as his older stuff.

If you want rarity the conan is a san diego only price guide.Maybe 500 made?