• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ASM slabs: #62, 75; raw ASMs; handful of affordable debuts and keys...

61 posts in this topic

:news: This is, by far, the most successful sales thread I've had on these boards. Many thanks to those who purchased as wifey is currently unemployed after graduating with her coveted masters degree (:cry:) and we're living on one check (instead of two) since I teach and it's the summer. Code for y'all helped us pay our June bills. :hail: And I kinda want to buy a comic or two before it's time to re-enter reality. :whistle:

In the spirit of attempting a complete sell-through, I'll see who's out there and paying attention. :shrug: There's 6 higher grade ASMs left and 3 non-ASMs left that are debuts of some type.

ASM #108 VF+

ASM #127 VF+

ASM #130 VF

ASM #131 VF+

ASM #136 VF+

ASM A#138 NM-

These 6 ASMs Guide at 294.00 and my current ask price (10% off) is 181.00. Take all 6 for only 139.00 shipped in the U.S. :whatthe: That's 52% below Guide and these are very nice copies.

Jungle Action #5 VF/NM

Spectacular Spider-Man #27 NM-

Supergirl #1 VF/NM

The above three issues Guide at 152.00, but let's face it, even if you big-time adore 'em all, they don't quite do the market dance that ASMs do...so my current ask price (10% off) of 95.00 is hereby reduced to 57.00 shipped in the U.S. :whatthe: That's 62% below Guide and these are high grade.

Or take all 9 of 'em all for 175.00 shipped in the U.S. Say what?! :whatthe: