• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

EARLY SA FF RAW SALE...PERSONAL 23, 28, 30, 37, 40, 43 & 49

37 posts in this topic

Time to sell my raw undercopies...these books are all beautiful in-hand copies that generally exceed their technical grade...they have been in my personal collection for some time...the books are ALL guaranteed satisfaction or return to me for a full refund!

FREE SHIPPING IN NORTH AMERICA. UK $10 bucks.

Payment: PP, money order or check.

First :takeit: trumps PMs.

I do encourage PMs and will work with any respectable boardie... :headbang:

THX for looking...I mean buying! :insane:

FANTASTIC FOUR 23

FEB 1964. “THE MASTER PLAN OF DOCTOR DOOM!” Stan Lee story.Jack Kirby and George Bell cover/art.

Very nice copy with the biggest flaw being the overhang at top edge and the pre-chipping/chatter. Little chips out of top and bottom spine corners, very nice overall spine with a few ticks/bends, rounded top right corner and a hint of teeny creasing at bottom right corner. Excellent color/gloss! Structure is excellent as well, book lays flat, perfect vertical alignment with the cover uniformly offset 1/16-inch to the back cover…rigidly secured rust-free staples are slightly offset to the back cover. Interior covers are lightly tanned at the perimeter. Back cover is a uniform off-white with some light stress…a small fold-over at the upper left corner, a light vertical crease at the lower spine margin and some thumb stress at center left edge. Interior off-white pages are in excellent overall shape as well…COMPLETE!

GRADE: 5.5

2009 OSPG $82

ASK PRICE $69

CGC boards graded this 5.5 on 11 votes...I agree... :headbang:

FF23FC.jpg

FF23BC.jpg

FANTASTIC FOUR 28

JULY 1964. WE HAVE TO FIGHT THE X-MEN! Mad Thinker, Puppet Master, Awesome Android and X-Men cross-over appearances! Stan Lee story. Jack Kirby and Chic Stone cover/art.

Very nice overall copy…small light stain at upper right edge near the right corner (goes through the first couple of pages), teeny crease lower right corner, little chip out of top spine corner, very nice overall spine…thin light dust shadow top edge. Excellent overall color/gloss…crease-free…super clean edges! Structure is excellent as well, book lays flat, perfect vertical alignment with the cover uniformly offset 1/16-inch to the back cover…rigidly secured rust-free staples are nearly perfectly centered. Interior covers have medium tanning at the top edges and light tanning on the outside and bottom edges. Back cover has a light uniform fade with a light smudge near upper staple…super clean and crease-free. Interior light cream to off-white pages are in excellent shape…COMPLETE!

GRADE 6.5

2009 OSPG $208

ASK PRICE $99

Boardies graded this average 6.5 on 5 votes...I agree! :headbang:

FF28FC.jpg

FF28BC.jpg

FANTASTIC FOUR 30

SEPT 1964. “THE DREADED DIABLO!” Stan Lee story. Jack Kirby and Chic Stone cover/art.

Hint of abrasion at top and bottom spine corners and a teeny little hole at spine edge/logo just where purple meets the white keeps this one out of 9.0 consideration. Spine has very subtle hints of minor wear…other three edges are super clean…sharp right corners. Small soft faint diagonal crease top right corner and soft faint thumb crease at right edge to the right of Torchie’s elbow. Nice colors and level of gloss. Back cover has a couple of soft light creases/rack stresses but is in generally very nice shape. Perfect registration, excellent structure, book lays flat with perfectly centered tight rust-free staples. Interior pages are lightly tanned at the perimeter, white in the center and in excellent overall condition…COMPLETE! A beautiful copy for the technical grade. Cool full page ad for ASM Annual #1 and Marvel Tales #1!

GRADE: 8.0

2009 OSPG $176

:news:

SOLD!

Boardies graded this average 8.0 on 7 votes...I agree! :headbang:

FF30FC.jpg

FF30BC.jpg

FANTASTIC FOUR 37

APRIL 1965. “BEHOLD! A DISTANT STAR!” Skrulls story and appearance. Stan Lee story. Jack Kirby and Joe Sinnott cover/art.

Hairline overhang and light chatter at top edge keep this book out of the 9.0 range. Light abrasion top and bottom spine corners. Small transverse tear and a little crinkle above bottom staple otherwise spine is in perfect condition. Sharp right corners…crease free and newsstand level color and gloss. Perfect registration and perfect structure…book has the snap and feel of an unread copy. Perfectly centered tight rust-free staples. Back cover has two parallel indentations along spine (pressing candidate?) and a soft drop crease at top spine corner…otherwise in beautiful shape. Interior off-white to white pages are in perfect condition…COMPLETE! Just a gorgeous book for the technical grade!

GRADE: 7.5

2009 OSPG $122

:news:

SOLD!

Boardies graded this an average 7.5 on 6 votes...I agree! :headbang:

FF37FC.jpg

FF37BC.jpg:news:

FANTASTIC FOUR 40

JULY 1965. “THE BATTLE OF THE BAXTER BUILDING!” Doctor Doom cover and appearance. Stan Lee story. Jack Kirby and Vince Colletta cover/art.

Minor edge and spine wear. Small chip out of top spine corner. Thumb crease at right edge next to the title background. Teeny faint creasing bottom right corner. Excellent color and gloss. Approximate 1-1/4x3/16-inch light stain goes all the way through the book…visible on lower right back cover and inside covers…very faint through pages. Back cover has some light creasing along left edge and top left corner…uniform fading to the overall white background…nice shape. Nice structure, book lays flat…perfect registration. Top staple is offset slightly…staples are tight and rust-free. Interior covers have light tanning. Interior off-white to white pages are in basically perfect condition…COMPLETE!

GRADE: 6.0

2009 OSPG $60

ASK PRICE $49

Boardies graded this one average 6.0 on 6 votes...I agree! :headbang:

FF40FC.jpg

FF40BC.jpg

FANTASTIC FOUR 43

OCTOBER 1965. “LO, THERE SHALL BE AN ENDING!” Inhumans story/appearance. Stan Lee story. Jack Kirby and Vince Colletta cover/art.

Excellent overall copy dampened by rough edge at top spine corner…light color loss along top edge and a hint of abrasion at lower spine corner. Small soft crease at top right corner. Dots of color loss at Thing’s shorts and stomach are production-related. Otherwise super clean edges and sharp right corners. Little vertical crease at upper center of book, just to the southeast of the exclamation point in the Title. Excellent colors and gloss. Solid structure, perfect registration and book is tight and flat with perfectly centered tight rust-free shiny staples. Back cover is in great shape with a light parallel indentation along the spine…faint staple storage transfer at lower right margin…pages are slightly offset to view. I rarely give white pages but this book is close…I’ll call them off-white to white pages and in perfect condition…COMPLETE!

GRADE: 7.0

2009 OSPG $66

ASK PRICE $39

Boardies graded this an average of 7.0 on 8 votes...I agree! :headbang:

FF43FC.jpg

FF43BC.jpg

FANTASTIC FOUR 49

APRIL 1966. “IF THIS BE DOOMSDAY!” First Galactus and Silver Surfer cover! Central story of the classic Issue 48-50 Trilogy. Stan Lee story. Jack Kirby and Joe Sinnott cover/art.

Very light spine wear/staple stress. A teeny bit of color loss top edge and hints of abrasion at top and bottom spine corners. Faint thumb crease at bottom edge at Reed’s foot. Hint of rounding at right corners. Other than as mentioned, crease-free front cover with loads of color and gloss. Back cover has a hint of tanning at left edge...crease-free. Small stain bottom center edge. Cover is slightly offset to the back cover. Excellent structure, book lays flat. Perfectly centered tight staples…rust at the center staples (not apparent at external staples). Hint of tanning at inside cover outside edges. Corresponding small stain bottom edge inside front cover. Off-white to white interior pages are in excellent overall condition…COMPLETE!

GRADE: 7.5

2009 OSPG $241

ASK PRICE $199

Boardies graded this an average of 7.5 on 13 votes. Also, I had Matt Nelson awhile back pre-grade this at 7.5...I agree! :headbang:

FF49FC.jpg

FF49BC.jpg

Buy all 7 books and take $100 off the total price! :headbang::headbang:

I went back and listed OSPG for each book and corrected a couple of prices... (thumbs u

2009 OSPG for all 7 books $955

Total Individual ASK PRICES $663 (70% OSPG)

Less $100 = $563 or 59% OSPG

Also will work with you on similar discount for 2 or more books! :headbang:

Nice books as always Tom if the 28 becomes available again please be sure to let us know :wishluck:

#28 is still available!

I will be leaving shortly and not returning to computer access until approx. 3-5pm today PST.

FANTASTIC FOUR 28

JULY 1964. WE HAVE TO FIGHT THE X-MEN! Mad Thinker, Puppet Master, Awesome Android and X-Men cross-over appearances! Stan Lee story. Jack Kirby and Chic Stone cover/art.

Very nice overall copy…small light stain at upper right edge near the right corner (goes through the first couple of pages), teeny crease lower right corner, little chip out of top spine corner, very nice overall spine…thin light dust shadow top edge. Excellent overall color/gloss…crease-free…super clean edges! Structure is excellent as well, book lays flat, perfect vertical alignment with the cover uniformly offset 1/16-inch to the back cover…rigidly secured rust-free staples are nearly perfectly centered. Interior covers have medium tanning at the top edges and light tanning on the outside and bottom edges. Back cover has a light uniform fade with a light smudge near upper staple…super clean and crease-free. Interior light cream to off-white pages are in excellent shape…COMPLETE!

GRADE 6.5

2009 OSPG $208

ASK PRICE $99

Boardies graded this average 6.5 on 5 votes...I agree! :headbang:

FF28FC.jpg

FF28BC.jpg

:takeit: per our discussion