• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Just A Couple Signature Series Horror Books 4 Sale From Jen's Collection CLOSED

45 posts in this topic

Who's Jen?

A kind, caring fellow comic fan with an amazing book collection.

Between her and Jerel, more gift slabs have been sent out to board members than most folks have in their collection.

Who's Jen?

Between her and Jerel, more gift slabs have been sent out to board members than most folks have in their collection.

Thanks Nick.

There's a lot of kind members in the community that constantly helps me out with their support. Me and Jen(sexyghoul) just wants to be there for them, too.

DSC010171.jpg

Who's Jen?

Indeed. And that's not even the counting the unmentioned gifts. Thanks, Jerel, for being one of the guys that have made the boards a great place. (thumbs u

Texas Chainsaw Massacre #1 in CGC 9.8

DSC009761.jpg

Signed by Gunnar Hansen on 9/21/09

He is the actor who played "Leatherface".

$75

hm

DSC009761.jpg

$75

hm

It's an awesome Tim Bradstreet cover. I'm just not sure why he drew the chainsaw's bar bent. (shrug)

As a fellow chainsaw enthusiast, I can safely say it would never cut a straight line and the chain might fly off and do more damage to "Leatherface" than any intended victim.

chainsawguy2-22.jpg

"Look at me! I'm Leatherface!"

DSC009761.jpg

$75

hm

It's an awesome Tim Bradstreet cover. I'm just not sure why he drew the chainsaw's bar bent. (shrug)

As a fellow chainsaw enthusiast, I can safely say it would never cut a straight line and the chain might fly off and do more damage to "Leatherface" than any intended victim.

chainsawguy2-22.jpg

"Look at me! I'm Leatherface!"

:roflmao: