• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Selling a few hundred books---All kinds of stuff!!!!!!!!!

368 posts in this topic

Hi everyone. Another culling is heading your way. I have a little over 200 books that I plan on posting. They are from all eras and I have scans on them all. For the books shown in a poly bag or mylar, they were graded out of the bag and put back to perform the scan. As for the higher grade books....I left them out of the bag so that you can truly see how nice they are. MOST of my prices are AT Least 50% or more of OPG for the raw books...set at "getting them the hell out of here" prices.

As always, :takeit: rules.

Buyer pays actual shipping unless specified otherwise.

This thread will be a great opportunity to buy alot of books that will allow you to make your shipping charges seem negligible,

I stand behind my buyers. If you are not happy with any raw books...send them back. Not worth hurt feelings over a funny book disagreement. However, please be respectful while the sale is taking place. Thread derailments are frowned upon. Thanks for that.

Payment will need to be by check or money order please.

Lets get started...and thank you for looking!

Scott

You got cd4ever helping you with this posting frenzy :shrug:

Spidey Sunday newspaper suplement from a few years back. All of these are very thin and susceptible to stresses, but I have taken alot of care with them and tried to pick nicer copies. Here are the ones in the group...but I have only scanned two as examples.

8.00 for the group :news: SOLD to cheetah

Spideygroup.jpg

Spideygroup2.jpg