• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Strange Worlds 4

11 posts in this topic

Just a one book thread for the moment (thumbs u

Rules are standard.

:) First :takeit: in either the thread or a PM gets the book (judged by time stamp).

:) :) :takeit: in the thread trumps any ongoing negotiations via PM. However, you can ask me to place the book on hold for a brief period.

:) :) :) Accepted methods of payment include cash, check, money order, paypal, gold/silver (spot market price lol ) and issues of Brave and the Bold 28 :D

:) :) :) :) Domestic shipping is free. This includes postage, delivery confirmation, and insurance for the sales price. Shipping outside of the United States is at cost with insurance required. I will credit the first $15 of this cost.

:) :) :) :) :) Returns are accepted for the price of the comic, with the buyer being responsible for all shipping and insurance costs. All I ask is that you notify me within three days of receiving the item.

PMs, conversation, and offers are all welcome...make yourself at home, and who knows...maybe I will list more books hm

Thanks for looking!

SE

Great book sir!

Sweet cover. GL with the sale.

Thanks guys...appreciate the well wishes :wishluck:

:gossip: And I have not forgotten about getting you a list of a few Spideys Levi...comic room is a mess right now and got a little behind on stuff...will get back to you soon and give you first crack at any before I start up the next multi-book thread (thumbs U

A retread from an older thread, but there was some interest...just not at my previous price...let's see if a reduction in price gets a sale hm

Lady Luck 90 CGC 8.5 CROW

:gossip: highest CGC graded

How about $450 shipped?

luck90aa.jpg

Thanks Mark...almost put a similar comment in your thread about the X-Men 14 (and think I will go bump it :) ) Can't believe it has sat there at that price. How goes the hunt for keys? If you get the chance pm me what Journeys you are looking for...do not have any high grade, but do have a good number of low to mid grade issues from 95 forward I think.

EDIT: Never mind...see that you have a trade in the works :applause:

Thanks Mark...almost put a similar comment in your thread about the X-Men 14 (and think I will go bump it :) ) Can't believe it has sat there at that price. How goes the hunt for keys? If you get the chance pm me what Journeys you are looking for...do not have any high grade, but do have a good number of low to mid grade issues from 95 forward I think.

EDIT: Never mind...see that you have a trade in the works :applause:

PM sent (thumbs u

Last :bump: With final price reduction :) I will also try to put a more active sales thread up this weekend with a selection of books as I try to thin the herd a little. Requests prior to this are welcome and I will try to target some sales better!

Strange Worlds 4 CGC 4.0 OW pages

:luhv: Classic Cover :luhv:

Asking Price $300 shipped $275 shipped $250 shipped (thumbs u

sw4a.jpg

sw4b.jpg