• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1919 and 1921 Funnies SOLD!!

9 posts in this topic

Yeah I know, it is probably Platinum age stuff but I know you guys are the ones that would be interested.

Four comic pages from 1919 and 1921. Comics on front and back of each page. Pages are in good shape and supple. Look at the scans and judge for yourself.

$30 $25 $20 shipped in U.S.!!!

Paypal or USPS money order.

:takeit: wins!!

np1.jpg

np2.jpg

np3.jpg

np4.jpg

np5.jpg

np6.jpg

np7.jpg

np8.jpg

np9.jpg

np10.jpg

Very cool! Someone should buy these and frame them. (thumbs u

Thanks Mark! The colors are great on them and pretty neat stories. This stuff is 91 years old! Crazy!!!

Very cool! Someone should buy these and frame them. (thumbs u

Thanks Mark! The colors are great on them and pretty neat stories. This stuff is 91 years old! Crazy!!!

The colors really are sweet. That alone is a reason to buy these and frame them. Total conversation piece for sure!

I have a couple of newspaper color guides from about 1913 that I am framing. Wish I had more wall space. :cry:

"Boob McNutt" :roflmao:

Great stuff. I found a bunch of old newpapers from 1927 in a storage locker in Denver back in the early nineties. Had some great stuff about Lindbergh's flight, sports of the day and of course, funnies, but none in color. Lost all of them in Katrina. :sorry:

Yeah I know, it is probably Platinum age stuff but I know you guys are the ones that would be interested.

Four comic pages from 1919 and 1921. Comics on front and back of each page. Pages are in good shape and supple. Look at the scans and judge for yourself.

$30 $25 $20 shipped in U.S.!!!

Paypal or USPS money order.

:takeit: wins!!

np1.jpg

np2.jpg

np3.jpg

np4.jpg

np5.jpg

np6.jpg

np7.jpg

np8.jpg

np9.jpg

np10.jpg

:takeit: These will look great in a frame. Take care of that new Exciting you picked up at Heroes, glad I know where it went.