• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ASM 1 in NM "Family Heirloom"

26 posts in this topic

And the seller is from Texas, where it's impossible to enforce a judgment if you sue the guy! 27_laughing.gif Auctions don't get any worse than this.

Everything is fishy, private feedback, bidder IDs kept private, the cover is the wrong color. Which brings me to the following question:

Who on this earth would send $10K to an anonymous seller with no feedback, no record of the bidding, and a bad scan?

This is the same insufficiently_thoughtful_person that sold AF 15, some dumb car salesman.

From selling crappy cars, mys some damn miracle he is pulling all these Keys out of some Cedar Chest. 27_laughing.gif

More like he is pulling them out his 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

sign-funnypost.gif

His older brother has purchased key 893scratchchin-thumb.gifbooks over a thirty-two year span 1941 to 1963 from the same drug store. He reads the books once and gives the books to his brother who sells them now on ebay. Assuming his older brother was 10 in 1941 that would make him 71 if he were still alive and he is probably still buying books from that same drug store. I think this guy could have made up a better story than this.

hey, if you changed the years to 58 - 65 and took out the "read once" and "cedar chest", it could've been me buying them at Sid's luncheonette in Orange NJ. these things do happen occasionally. grin.gif

except that the switch to private feedback just makes everything seem more suspicious than it already was devil.gif

There is something fishy about that seller.
You can say that again. As an FYI, this seller's feedback just went private... 893scratchchin-thumb.gifgold*n*toys feedback

Just as an update, the sellers feedback is no longer private and someone in Canada left positive feedback for buying Spider-Man #1. Looks legit.

Just as an update, the sellers feedback is no longer private and someone in Canada left positive feedback for buying Spider-Man #1. Looks legit.

Update: gold*n*toys recently got NARU. Is this really a surprise to anyone?

bhampel

nope - and i hope no one got screwed with all of this crapola 893naughty-thumb.gif