• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Alex's fairly big Signature Series sale. Lots of rare stuff.

377 posts in this topic

OK, this is how it works. I will be offering up SS books first and will follow with some books that are signed only. :takeit: in this thread will win it. Feel free to PM me if you wish to make an offer. I am very easy to deal with, especially if it involves multiple purchases. :grin:

Shipping will be $13.00 for one book inside North America. Outside N.A. will pay exact shipping. I do not charge for handling, or the cost of the boxes. ONLY EXACT SHIPPING COSTS.

Deals - if you spend over $100 on CGC books you get free shipping. If you purchase 3 or more CGC books you also get free shipping. First 2 sales gets freebies with your purchases.

And we are off. First book up for sale is:

X-Men #356 SS CGC 9.8 signed by Chris Bachalo. $75.00. SOLD

ss1896.jpg

Oh great just what we need. Another fantastic seller with sweet books for way too cheap.

:insane:

:hi::popcorn:

OK, this is how it works. I will be offering up SS books first and will follow with some books that are signed only. :takeit: in this thread will win it. Feel free to PM me if you wish to make an offer. I am very easy to deal with, especially if it involves multiple purchases. :grin:

Shipping will be $13.00 for one book inside North America. Outside N.A. will pay exact shipping. I do not charge for handling, or the cost of the boxes. ONLY EXACT SHIPPING COSTS.

Deals - if you spend over $100 on CGC books you get free shipping. If you purchase 3 or more CGC books you also get free shipping. First 2 sales gets freebies with your purchases.

X-Men #356 SS CGC 9.8 signed by Chris Bachalo. $75.00.

ss1896.jpg

:takeit:

Really nice looking book with the yellow label and silver sig.

X-Men #356 SS CGC 9.8 signed by Chris Bachalo. $75.00.

ss1896.jpg

:takeit:

Really nice looking book with the yellow label and silver sig.

Freebies for you. :applause:

Here is a never before offered book (not sure anyone has even seen this one):

Batman #259 SS CGC 8.5 signed by Neal Adams, Richard () Giordano, and Nick Cardy. $199.00 And for anyone who cares this is from the Greggy cast off collection. SOLD

ss1834.jpg

My goodness these are priced really low. I can't imagine finding a Simon or Lee for less. Wow.